Credit Management Outsource Solutions
IT/MIS Assistant plays a key role within the IT Department.
Majority of the work will be MIS related with some aspect of IT.
If you’re talented, motivated and are looking to take the next step in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Reporting to the IT Manager, your key areas of responsibility would include:
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
· Extract data from various data sources, including databases and data systems, for reporting and analysis purposes.
· Provide the company with timely and accurate ad-hoc reports and analysis.
· Prepare Invoicing and performance reports.
· Formatting various csv and excel files.
· Assist staff with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
· Assist staff with resolving onsite IT issues and liaising with third party supports.
· Ensure a high quality/accuracy/standard of work and service throughout.
· Attend to additional requests by your manager as required and perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
· ECDL qualification and/or demonstrable experience.
· Literacy in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and/or other data management software.
· Knowledge of VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables.
· Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
· Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong Team player.
· Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in the English language.
· Basic knowledge of SQL and an understanding of relational database principles would be an advantage.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Hours: 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Hybrid working available
Primary location: Clonshaugh, Dublin 17