Credit Management Outsource Solutions
Due to continued growth, one of Ireland’s leading credit management groups seek a commercial Credit & Collections officer based in a busy office located in Port Tunnel Business Park, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17 with an opportunity for a Hybrid Working from Home model.
Reporting to the Collections Team Manager, this role is within the Collections and Credit Control team for one of our clients in the utility sector. The below job description is meant as a guideline to outline the key areas of responsibility related to the role of Collections Officer. The duties and expectations outlined are not exhaustive and can vary.
Currently staff are currently working from home however this may change to either a hybrid/office based role in the coming weeks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Liaise with customers in order to bring their commercial utility bills to full and final settlement.
· Manage inbound & outbound calls.
· Deal with high volumes of incoming and outgoing email.
· Maximise the levels of debt recovered by engaging with customers and negotiating payments.
· Work to achieve personal and team collections targets.
· Collaborate with other departments when necessary.
· Ensure collection processes are followed in line with company policies and procedures.
· Ensure KPI’s are surpassed.
· Operate as a feedback loop to management to ensure the customer issues are identified and resolved to ensure payment can be achieved.
Skills and Experience:
· Previous Call Centre experience is an advantage.
· Pro-active thinker and problem solver.
· Strong objection handling ability.
· Calm, professional and approachable manner.
· Excellent communicator.
· Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player.
· Attention to detail.
· Strong negotiation skills.
Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel also an advantage.